RedJack 3.0 Adjustable Support Columns are designed and tested to meet or exceed the CAN/CGSB-7.2-94 Adjustable Steel Columns standard.
Series: RJ30x90, RJ30x96, RJ30x102, RJ30x108, RJ30x114, RJ30x120 and RJ30x144
- RedJack 3.0 Tube (3″ x 3″) – 8 gauge
- RedJack 3.0 Tube – Power Coated Red Paint
- Ensure column is installed in a vertical and plumb position.
- Column base shall be aligned and secured to a proper supporting slab.
- Top plate shall cover the full width of the supported beam. Beam shall be centered on the top plate and continuous across the entire length of the plate.
- Square tube may be cut down, ensure cut is smooth, square and level.
- Turn threaded collar or threaded pipe to extend the column to the desired height.
- Maximum 4″ adjustment. Secure the top plate to wood beam with four (4) 1/4″ x 2″ lag screws.