- Increases plant capacity within your facility’s existing footprint.
- Coordinates operation of multiple MiTek machines.
- Builds truss-by-truss with unparalleled efficiency and speed.
- Reduces labour costs associated with unproductive material handling.
- Allows crews to focus on the profitable part of the workflow: building trusses.
MatchPoint DirectDrive Material Handling System
MiTek’s MatchPoint® DirectDrive™ system increases the productivity of roof truss component manufacturing. By combining the Ranger RS® lumber retrieval system, the MatchPoint®BLADE™ wood processing system, the CDS™ component delivery system, and the Wizard PDS® perimeter definition system, we have created the most integrated and automated system yet.
Instead of each machine functioning independently, the DirectDrive system uses the power of software to automate the feeding, cutting, and moving of boards to tables, where automated jigging minimizes set-up time for each truss.
Due to its highly customizable design, the DirectDrive system trims unnecessary steps to create a simple, streamlined workflow.
Select any linked machine name above to learn more about that machine.
Users of MatchPoint® DirectDrive™ system can experience increased output, achieved with a potentially reduced workforce. Each machine in the system has its role, but as with any good teamwork, when everything does its part, the results are off the charts. The team players’ roles are:
- The Ranger RS system stores and delivers lumber.
- The BLADE™ saw marks the lumber and cuts it
- The conveyors of the CDS move boards from the saw to the tables
- The Wizard PDS® system positions jigging automatically.
MACHINERY SUPPORT & RESOURCES
MiTek offers consulting, testing, documentation, design assistance and prompt customer service. Visit our Support, Training and Knowledge Base center for more information.
View more of the most complete, reliable, and productive component manufacturing equipment in the industry.