RedJack 2.5 Adjustable Support Columns are designed and tested to meet or exceed the CAN/CGSB-7.2-94 Adjustable Steel Columns standard.
Series: RJ25x96, RJ25x102, RJ25108 and RJ25120
- RedJack 2.5 Tube (2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″) – 11 gauge
- RedJack 2.5 Tube – Power Coated Red Paint
- Ensure column is installed in a vertical and plumb position.
- Column base shall be aligned and secured to a proper supporting slab.
- Top plate shall cover the full width of the supported beam. Beam shall be centered on the top plate and continuous across the entire length of the plate.
- Square tube may be cut down, ensure cut is smooth, square and level.
- Turn threaded collar or threaded pipe to extend the column to the desired height.
- Maximum 4″ adjustment. Secure the top plate to wood beam with four (4) 1/4″ x 2″ lag screws.