BlackJack 2.5 Adjustable Support Columns are designed and tested to meet or exceed the CAN/CGSB-7.2-94 Adjustable Steel Columns standard.
Serie: BJ25x90 and BJ25x110
- Top plate (3-1/2″ x 6″) – 3/8″ thick
- Bottom plate (4-1/2″ x 6″) – 3 gauge
- Tube (2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″) – 11 gauge
- Top and bottom plate – Grey Primer Paint
- Tube – Power Coated Black Paint
- Ensure column is installed in a vertical and plumb position.
- Column base shall be aligned and secured to a proper supporting slab.
- Top plate shall cover the full width of the supported beam. Beam shall be centered on the top plate and continuous across the entire length of the plate.
- For multiple ply beams, ensure to laminate plies together to act as a single member.
- Square tube may be cut down, ensure cut is smooth, square and level.
- Rotate jack screw to desired height.
- Secure the top plate to wood beam with two (2) 1/4″ x 2″ lag screws.